Terms & Conditions
DOG LOVERS FESTIVAL – TICKET & ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS - Dog Lovers Festival 2023 (“Event”)
1. These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate any vendors’ and/or agents’ terms or regulations, which you can get from the official ticket agent. Your possession of this ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
2. “Dog Lovers Festival”, “Us”, “We”, “Our” means Dog Lovers Festival and/or its representatives, employees.
3. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Event staff, stewards and security and You may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety or any unacceptable or anti social behaviour or licensing reasons likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
5. You must not enter the site if You believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and/or You are displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
6. Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
7. No trading or flyering allowed within the venue without Our prior consent.
8. By entering the site, You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by the police or security staff and/or for marketing.
9. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time in Our sole discretion and We will notify you by posting the amended T&CS to the Event website.
10. We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
11. These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Refunds are only considered if the Event is cancelled in full and not rescheduled (if the Event is partially cancelled your refund will be a proportionate partial refund).
13. Refunds must be requested from the point of purchase, no later than one month after the Event.
14. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the terms and conditions of the point of sale.
15. Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel and accommodation are at your own risk and We shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
AGE POLICY –
16. Children under 5 years old (ages 0-4 years) still require a free child ticket and must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
17. Children 5-11 inclusive require an U12 ticket and must be accompanied by a full priced ticket holding adult. Persons 12–18 year olds must purchase an adult ticket.
18. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over) who must remain on site throughout the whole weekend as the under 16-year-old’s guardian.
19. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS -
20. Valid tickets must be produced and/or scanned in order for you to receive a wristband on first entry at the main entrance or campsite entrance.
21. There is strictly no re-admission on a ticket.
22. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry. Tickets should only be only be purchased from our official ticket merchant. Tickets and wristbands from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Do not buy tickets or wristbands from unknown sources.
23. Tickets and wristbands remain Our property until the Event closes and are a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
24. We will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. You will be required to purchase your replacement at full cost.
25. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without Our prior written consent.
26. If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
27. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
28. Ticket resale is not allowed.
29. Two individual day tickets (Sat/Sun) do not equal a weekend ticket and neither can be swapped or upgraded to include campsite access.
30. If for whatever reason You need to remove your wristband after leaving the event but are returning the following day, You will need to purchase seperate day tickets instead of the weekend ticket.
31. Any day tickets include free parking and access to the Dog Lovers Festival Arena on that day, including stalls, have-a-gos, music arena, food and bars. Day ticket holders are not permitted into the campsite.
32. Any standard weekend tickets include free parking and access to the Dog Lovers Festival Arena over the weekend (Friday-Sunday), including stalls, have-a-gos, music arena, food and bars. Standard weekend ticket holders are not permitted into the campsite.
33. Only customers with a valid camping weekend ticket will be allowed into the campsite.
34. No BBQs, fires or open flames in the campsite.
35. No tents next to caravans, although on the same field with access to each other, there will be fencing separating both.
36. Only one car allowed with each pitch purchased (for tents and caravans only).
37. Campervans are not permitted into the tent area as your allocated vehicle. These type of vehicle will need a caravan/motorhome pass.
38. One car will be allowed to park by your tent, all cars and tents must be lined up in seperate lines and stewards will be onsite to assist.
39. Once parked, cars are not to be moved in the campsite. If you have to leave for whatever reason you will not be allowed back onto the campsite until 19:30 Sunday 6th.
40. Dog Lovers Festival reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
41. Bag searching is a condition of entry and you may be searched anywhere on site at any time by security.
421. Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
43. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
44. Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. If You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event. If You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms. If in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these terms. Please act responsibly.
45. We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
FIRE SAFETY -
46. Fires/open fires, fire pits and BBQ's are not permitted anywhere on site.
47. Camping stoves must be accompanied by a responsible adult whenever in use.
BANNED ITEMS -
48. Banned from Event – Glass, fireworks/pyrotechnics, flares and distress flares, illegal items and substances, drugs, "legal highs", unidentifiable substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), laser equipment/pens, air horns / megaphones, nitrous oxide and associated equipment (balloons / CO2 dispensers / cream dispensers), sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, generators with the exception of those fixed in campervans/caravans, firewood, BBQs, disposable BBQs, fire pits, petrol burners, any item that may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, unauthorised drones.
49. Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption and only up to a reasonable amount per person.
50. No animals, other than dogs, are permitted on site.
51. Banned from arena – Cans, disposable BBQs, other stoves permitted in the campsite, camping equipment, firewood, large or open drinks bottles (PERMITTED items include - under 500ml sealed plastic soft drinks/water bottles and empty re-usable bottles of any size metal or plastic (no glass)). You cannot bring alcohol into the arena (bars are available in the arena). Picnics and large amounts of food are not permitted, If you have a medical condition that means you need to bring your own food or drink or medication, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
52. Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
53. Under 18s are not permitted to bring or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
54. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
55. Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. Unauthorised professional recording equipment is not permitted. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay Dog Lovers Festival for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
56. The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event without written permission from Dog Lovers Festival.
57. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned. We accept no responsibilty for alcohol surrendered or confiscated at the arena gates.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – Dog Lovers Festival
58. Disabled Facilities are available but must be arranged in advance – please email: firstname.lastname@example.org